Thursday, November 5, 2009

My 1st time...


Assalamualaikum...

this is my first time jot down few words in my newly blog..

today not much work to do..my exam paper will be held on 15 november..so now can relax for a while..

this new work place is getting happening..and at the same time become miserable..not for me..but for my frenz..so pity..

here there are seniority..where these group of senior try to concor this place..

ya rite..we where new staff but for me..i had already experienced teaching for 2 years..

so DO NOT STEP ON MY HEAD...

to all of u out there..never respect people that did not respect u as a human being!!

but lucky...i had a new network of frenz that have a same style and habit like me..

called as L3 gulz..huhu..alrite then..to be cont..

Have a magical life..

No comments:

Post a Comment